Connected Vehicle Strategist - Laramie, WY/Fort Collins, CO/Remote
Company: Trihydro Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Connected Vehicle Strategist - Laramie, WY/Fort Collins,
Trihydro's Connected Vehicle (CV) Team is seeking a highly
motivated, strategic thinker to join our team as a Connected
Vehicle Strategist. This individual will assist our team in
identifying and prioritizing features for connected and autonomous
vehicle (CAV) applications that will transform travel along public
The United States needs smart, cutting-edge solutions to solve
transportation challenges that have plagued travelers and
transportation departments for years and to address the
transportation challenges of tomorrow. That is where our CV Team
comes in. Trihydro's CV Team is revolutionizing how transportation
departments communicate with CVs on public roadways. We are helping
transportation departments leverage technology to create
transportation system efficiencies and improve traveler safety. As
a member of our team, you will support our CAV initiatives
As our Connected Vehicle Strategist, you will communicate with
transportation officials across the country to coordinate and
distribute CV messages that will ultimately save lives. You will
have the opportunity to grow as an expert in CAV applications and
solutions, continuously expanding your knowledge of this rapidly
evolving field. You will interact with federal, state, and local
transportation departments, participate in CAV committees, and
present technical CAV topics at local and national conferences.
This is a full-time, well-benefited position that will allow you to
contribute, as part of a dynamic team, to an initiative that will
dramatically improve our communities.
Our preference is for the Connected Vehicle Strategist to be
located in either our Corporate Headquarters in Laramie, Wyoming or
our nearby Fort Collins, Colorado office. However, a remote working
arrangement may be an option for the right candidate. Laramie is a
college town offering limitless outdoor activities while also
providing easy access to larger cities along Colorado's Front
Range. Fort Collins is a thriving city ranked 5th on U.S. News &
World Report's 150 best places to live in 2020-21.
As a Connected Vehicle Strategist you will:
- Communicate with federal, state, and local transportation
department leads to understand opportunities and develop the
vision, functional objectives, and overall concepts for CAV systems
to meet their needs.
- Lead proposal efforts for CAV projects across the country.
- Lead outreach efforts to transportation departments across the
country, including participating in technical
committees/organizations and providing technical
- Lead and implement business development efforts to secure new
connected vehicle projects with DOTs and other
- Collaborate with CV Team technical leads to drive customer
- Work with the CV software development team to drive feature
development and system design for products and services.
- Work collaboratively with our transportation design group to
leverage Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) practices for
transportation departments and help drive engineering project
This opportunity is for you if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Information
Technology, Transportation Systems or a related field.
- You have 10+ years' experience in the transportation
- You have exposure to or experience with ITS.
- You possess strong leadership and technical skills and are able
to lead cross-functional teams and align stakeholders.
- You possess an understanding of software systems and how
transportation departments use software to solve problems.
- You desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team with a
proven ability to work cross-functionally with transportation
officials and software developers.
- You possess strong relationship-building skills including the
ability to relate to all levels of an organization.
- You possess strong listening, written, and oral communication
- You can articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical
- You are ambitious and self-directed.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You have a strong desire to work on projects and initiatives
that will positively impact others.
Other skills and experience that will enhance your opportunities in
this position include:
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Information Technology,
Transportation Systems, or related field.
- Experience with CAV, Internet-of-Things, vehicle infotainment
products, mobile apps and/or customer web portals.
- Experience with agile software or project development using
Atlassian Jira Agile.
- Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User
- Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or
- Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of
This is a full-time position averaging 40 - 45 hours per week.
Interested candidates should apply at
https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with their application,
resume, and cover letter addressed to Trihydro's Recruiting
Department. Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected
Keywords: Trihydro Corporation, Garland , Connected Vehicle Strategist - Laramie, WY/Fort Collins, CO/Remote, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!