Part Time International Baccalaureate (IB) Academic Specialist (Remote/Online)
Company: Sinica Education
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What do we do? Co-founded by Harvard graduates, Sinica Education
provides online educational content to Chinese students from 7th to
12th grade in China and in the US. Using online tools, we provide
short online courses, one-on-one teaching, and other academic
support and guidance to ensure our students' academic success.
Sinica Education is looking for part-time instructors to join our
team. Specifically, we are looking for instructors in the following
International Baccalaureate (IB) subject areas for our one-on-one
high school curriculum program:
- World History/US History
- Computer science
- And other high school level subjects
Location: Remote/FlexibleSchedule: Classes are usually scheduled
during: 5-11pm PST and mornings and evenings over the weekend you
can pick the suitable hours.Current Master's and Ph.D. students are
encouraged to apply. What are the required qualifications?
- BA degree required; a graduate degree could be a plus. MUST
hold a BA or graduate degree from a top 30 university. Current
master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with IB subjects and curriculum
- A real passion for education and desire to work with
international students of different backgrounds and ability
- Classroom or teaching experience at the high school or
university level OR one-on-one tutoring experience with high school
or university students
- Enthusiasm for teaching students online
What are other desirable qualifications?
- Completed IB curriculum/studies in high school would be a
- Experience with online learning platforms would be a plus
- Experience working with Chinese international students
Keywords: Sinica Education, Garland , Part Time International Baccalaureate (IB) Academic Specialist (Remote/Online), Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!