Regulatory Affair Specialist, Full-Time, Temp, Remote, NY
Company: FlexStaff Careers
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a Regulatory Affair Specialist for our
Client, a global distributor of health care products and services
located in Eastern Long Island, NY.
In this role you will be supporting licensing application and
database administrative activities and supporting Distribution
Center management and designated staff on the actions necessary to
maintain regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year Quality/Regulatory
experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
This is a full-time remote temporary role which potentially will be
- Renews licenses, supports the coordination of the renewals with
the team and monitors various KPIs to ensure tasks are
- Maintains, develops, and enhances internal systems supplier
licensure database to ensure minimal exception handling occurrences
at Distribution Centers.
- Created, Develop, and Implement systems and processes needed to
manage various aspects of licensure
- Develop appropriate awareness and training programs for TSMs
consistent with regulatory compliance policies and procedures.
- Research and analyze applicable laws and regulations; develop
and implement the necessary policies and procedures to ensure the
Company's ongoing compliance with Federal, State, and local
- Support Distribution Center management and designated staff on
the actions necessary to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Provides support during government inspections and formulating
the appropriate response and corrective actions.
- Provide guidance to the company and subsidiaries to perform
actions in order to maintain regulatory compliance for various
- Provide support to Corporate Brand Development Group and other
Business Units researching issues pertaining to regulatory
- Takes on the role as Project Leader for assignments as
delegated by Manager or participates in special projects and
performs other duties as required.
If you are interested, please apply immediately!
Keywords: FlexStaff Careers, Garland , Regulatory Affair Specialist, Full-Time, Temp, Remote, NY, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!