Warehouse Worker - Now Hiring- Sysco
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Company: US1142 Buckhead Meat of Dallas, Inc.Zip
Code:75237Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:0-1 YearsEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0JOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, the
associate will accurately and efficiently select products in the
warehouse. Prepare products for shipping by stacking in an orderly
and stable configuration, while maintaining a clean and safe work
- Read customer order from label screen and select product by
slot and description.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets
in the proper sequence.
- Attach labels on product.
- Properly operate an electric pallet jack (2-pallet length) to
proceed to correct slot location, and transport product to dock
area for staging.
- Handle products with the necessary care.
- Report any damage of merchandise, equipment or facility to a
- Perform daily equipment checks.
- Assist in the clean-up of the facility and sign off on the
daily cleaning area that the supervisor may assign.
- Sign in and out for all equipment when used.
- Use basic communication skills to understand work systems,
- Adhere to all applicable GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice),
personal hygiene, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) policies and
procedures as described in the European Imports Sysco Food Safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONSEducationHigh
school education or equivalent combination of education and
experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be
acquired is required.ExperienceSix months of prior warehouse
experience is preferred.Professional SkillsAbility to handle up to
80 lbs.; 20 lbs. regularly is required.Working ConditionsGeneral
working conditions an environment with temperatures, of 0, 35, 65
degrees and ambient temperatures.Supervision Received:General
supervision is received from the day or night Assistant Warehouse
Manager.BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco s Benefits,
please visit HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, forklift
operator, handler, logistics agent, servicer, unloader, warehouse,
warehouse agent, warehouse operation, warehouse support
Keywords: SYSCO, Garland , Warehouse Worker - Now Hiring- Sysco, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!