Sr. UX Designer (USA Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Description When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed
into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global
education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered
with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and
fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000
academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our
services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback
Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and
ProctorExam.Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia,
Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine,
the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of
colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference
in education. Come join us, and let's make change together. Job
Description Turnitin is looking for a UX designer to help expand
and grow the ExamSoft - platform. You'll play a key part in shaping
not only the ExamSoft product, but also the team's strategy and
roadmap. You'll collaborate cross-functionally with people from
Engineering, Growth, Product Writing, Research, and more! Projects
tend to start and end with our users, so you'll also be learning
from Exam makers, Exam takers, and admins all along the way. You'll
take all these perspectives coupled with your unique view to help
bring about a product that seems to take on a life of its own. -The
ExamSoft team is a collaborative program & certification group that
is passionate about improving assessment in higher education and
event exams, including licensure, certification, achievement, and
any other one-time exams for non-academic institution clients. We
care deeply about our users and work proactively to make and keep
them happy. We iterate often and wear multiple hats, always
striving to deliver new value for our users. We take pride in
building reliable, high-quality solutions that are intuitive and
that enhance the shared experiences between students, instructors,
and administrators. -ExamSoft, a Turnitin company, is the leading
provider of secure assessment software for on-campus and remote
programs. Our solutions provide educators and high-stakes
examination organizations to efficiently create, administer, and
analyze assessments to improve student performance, simplify
curriculum management and design, streamline accreditation
reviews,and more. - ExamSoft's mission is to deliver superior
assessment solutions to increase learning and performance for every
student, teacher, and institution and we're growing quickly. -What
You'll be Doing: -
- Collaborate closely with engineering to help build great user
- Learn from and partner with other Turnitin designers,
researchers, and teaching staff. -
- Actively define and scope new features across the ExamSoft
- Build out design flows, prototypes, sketches, written
documentation, and high-fidelity visuals to aid in communication
with engineers and other stakeholders. -
- Improve your team's work by receiving and giving feedback with
other designers and teammates. -
- Ultimately, you'll be focused on what you do best and have many
opportunities to grow in new directions. - Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience designing for the web or mobile
- You design with an understanding of business needs and
- You can conduct stakeholder meetings and follow the full UX
design process with emphasis on leading the UX design
- You care tremendously about hearing from users and using their
feedback to help guide your work.
- You are passionate about the balance between strong usability
and world-class visual design.
- You understand and enjoy the experimental and iterative nature
of product design teams.
- You enjoy digging into the details to define the best possible
- You can adjust to changing focus, priorities, and tasks.
- You can work independently and meet deadlines.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, written
and verbal.Please include these in your application:
- A link to your portfolio showing how you design for user needs
and iterate on those ideas based on user feedback, engineering
constraints, and stakeholder desires.
- Your Resume or LinkedIn profile.A couple thoughts about why
ExamSoft is interesting to you. Additional Information Our Mission
is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully
improve learning outcomes. -Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by -putting educators and learners at
the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of ExamSoft.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
on education.Seeing Beyond the Job Ad -At Turnitin, we recognize
it's unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in
a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the
requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If
you're willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
-Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Turnitin, Garland , Sr. UX Designer (USA Remote), Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!