REMOTE Steel Detailer PM
Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Role Description: The client designs, details, and procures
steel building packages for commercial construction projects. This
position will primarily function as a project manager for our
projects in and around the state of Tennessee. Day-to-day
activities will include coordinating the purchasing and delivery of
materials, communicating with general contractors and architects,
troubleshooting field issues, and occasionally visiting job sites.
It is imperative that the correct candidate has an advanced
understanding of metal buildings and the larger PEMB industry.This
is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits
working with a small, dynamic, solutions-focused team. If you are a
high-performer who is tired of corporate red tape getting in the
way of doing your job, this is the right spot for
- Minimum of (5) years experience in the metal building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity working with standard Microsoft software products
(Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Honest and dependable.
- Able to be in Nashville, TN area within a one or two-hour
- Ability to work effectively from a home office.Preferred:
- Detailing, project management, or installation experience with
- Experience with MBS, AutoCAD, and Tekla software programs.
Keywords: LVI Associates, Garland , REMOTE Steel Detailer PM, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!