Land Development, PM (FULLY REMOTE)
Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This is a unique opportunity for 5-20 years civil site engineers
for a fully remote role!
- P.E. license is a must to be successful. What's more is that
all employees are encouraged to make the most of the unlimited PTO
that is offered, in order to boost productivity and positivity.This
type of opportunity really does not come around often and is
becoming increasingly rarer as companies return to the office.This
is a unique opportunity to join a 1000 person company fully
remotely. Since the pandemic, people have been increasingly drawn
to fully remote roles; however, there actually aren't many about.
There definitely aren't any about with a client like mine who are a
nationally recognized engineering firm with around 1000 employees.
- 401k is now a match of 50% of 6%
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO which you are encouraged to use
- Diversity and Inclusion is one of their top agendas this
- A year-end bonus for all positions this is worked out as a
share of profits. PMs get special larger bonus. They are on track
to make $200 million this year
- Very robust career path program. Spending 2.5 million on
training last year and your own personal work coach and future
- 4 weeks maternity and paternity leave
- Spot bonuses these could be a 100 dollar gift card/ or 5000
dollars towards training
- They give $5000 dollars for a referrals
- 4% staff turnover rate
- They are ideally looking for technically minded civil site
engineers who really enjoy problem solving and design work. 5-20
years is preferable and a P.E. license is a must.Anyone between 4
to 7 years experience are required to apply with a reference form.
If this is not provided the resume will not be review!
Keywords: LVI Associates, Garland , Land Development, PM (FULLY REMOTE), Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!