Posted on: August 8, 2022
US1107 FreshPoint Dallas, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Responsible for backing trucks to the dock at the appropriate doors
while ensuring that the truck is functioning properly to perform
the route, and performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor or
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management
for major programs and projects
- Make applicable truck moves by backing trucks up to the dock at
the correct door
- Ensure truck temperatures are set appropriately and operating
properly to perform the route.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Degrees/Certificates Minimum Required:
- High School or GED or equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class A preferred
- One year experience preferred
- Ability to drop and hook trailers
- Able to perform duties properly in a fast-paced
- Managing Work
- Building Trust
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Backing the truck up to the correct door.
- Whether a truck is operating well enough to perform the
- Ability to lift product up to 50 lbs., infrequent lifting to 80
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Garland , Truck Jockey, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!