Remote Senior SEM Specialist
Posted on: November 25, 2022
USIM is a full-service, integrated, media planning and buying
agency. We align the most successful and efficient media strategies
with the goals of our clients, regardless of channel.
The SEM Specialist II requires 2-5 years of Google Ads experience
to create, manage and optimize PPC advertising campaigns on Search
Engines, Display Networks and Social Media platforms, including
Google Ads, MSN Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Yelp, Instacart,
LinkedIn and other networks.
This position requires the ability to follow processes, attention
to detail, awareness, and research & problem-solving skills.
Candidates must be data-driven and will be administered
job-specific custom excel testing during the interview process.
This role has the option of a hybrid schedule (2 days in the
Irvine, CA office), or fully remote.
- Advanced campaign management from proposals through
development, testing, execution and completion against client
- Oversee and plan client advertising PPC budgets across vendors,
time-scheduled flights, and among programs/services/offerings
- Set and optimize bids at keyword, placement, ad set, device,
geographic and other levels
- Keyword, display and social targeting portfolio development and
- Develop effective plans to optimize conversion rates and
maximize client ROAS
- Identify niche strategies in specific verticals and
consistently incorporate developing strategies into existing
- Implement cohesive testing strategy for each element of
- Generate accurate and informative periodic internal and
- Generate internal and external department specific documents
- Help train new employees
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, and
- Strong communication skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced
environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability
to act independently across competing priorities
- Strong acumen for applying critical thinking and analytics to
formulate and test hypothesis
- Ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns across internal
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-5 years' experience in Google Ads
Keywords: USIM, Garland , Remote Senior SEM Specialist, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!