Remote Communications Specialist
Company: LaSalle Network
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LaSalle Network has partnered with a major client in the food
development space looking for a Remote Communications Specialist.
This role is a 12-18 month contract and will be fully remote.
However, please note candidates need to sit in the Chicagoland
This is a great opportunity for someone in the communications space
looking to make a big impact at a large company. If this sounds
like you, please apply directly here!
Remote Communications Specialist Responsibilities
- Work with different teams in order to determine communication
strategy and needs
- Create and build communication plans that include different
deliverables for different communication needs (awareness flyers,
videos, key messages, etc.)
- Work within different share points for internal channels
- Create feedback processes in order to track results of
Remote Communications Specialist Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in the communications space
- Bachelor's degree in relevant space
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in working with change management in the past
- Background in working in different forms of communication
(digital, print, spoken, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio required
Keywords and Related Terms: communications , marketing , long-term
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing
and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000
companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units
specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing,
executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue
cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies
of all sizes and across all industries.
Keywords: LaSalle Network, Garland , Remote Communications Specialist, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!