Company: PDQ STAFFING
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PDQ Skilled Trades is hiring experienced Compounders for our Client
in the Dallas-Garland area. Our client is a leading manufacturer
and supplier of adhesives, sealants and chemicals for building.
The primary result expected from the Batch maker is to produce
flooring and related products by setting up, operating, or tending
machines to mix or blend materials, such as chemicals, liquids,
color pigments, chemical ingredients, or rust-proofing
Shift one: 6am-430pm (MON-THURS)
Shift two: 6pm - 430am (MON-THURS)
Shift three: 6am-630pm (FRI-SUN) w/ 4-hour bonus
Shift four: 6pm-630am (FRI-SUN) w/ 4-hour bonus
- Stages and charges necessary raw materials into process flow
- Follows batch work instructions to manufacture quality
- Prepares disperser and letdown tank for production, including any
necessary equipment clean up.
- Monitors and controls high-speed disperser, mixer, pumps, flow
meters, and other instruments to make sure that a batch is produced
according to work instructions.
- Adjust a batch, under QC guidance, until it is approved.
- Get batch tickets from floor supervisor and discuss with floor
supervisor the best order.
- Determine raw materials needed.
- Housekeeping - Clean up the work area to 5S standards, takes out
the trash, and participates in cycle count and inventory
- May assist in other departments such as filling, and material
handling or help make sample batches
- Ensure the work area is safe, clean, and free of recognizable
hazards, communicating all spills or other hazards to the shift
- Responsible for Dust collector cleanouts when required.
- Observe all safety precautions and wear appropriate required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of production experience
- Able to read batch tickets and prepare labels for products, basic
- Able to operate high-speed dispersers and other operating
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds, read digital scales and flow
- Experienced forklift operator
- Ability to wear a full-face respirator.
This is a *TEMP-TO-HIRE* opportunity that offers a great benefit
package once hired.
To move forward, submit your resume to this posting and apply at
www.pdqstaffing.com. Call Tamela at (972.926.0939 x 7903) for
PDQ Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion,
national origin, disability, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 12 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PDQ STAFFING, Garland , Chemical Compounder, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!