Leave Administration Specialist - Can Be Remote!
Company: Lockton Companies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than
8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people,
property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's
largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping
clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest
insights from Lockton's experts.
A Few Reasons Associates Love Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid
training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for
their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.
Do you enjoy administering leaves? Would you enjoy working with
various clients that vary in size and industry? Do you enjoy being
in a collaborative, professional environment? Then we have the
position for you! **This position can be remote! **
Due to our success and increased business opportunities, we are
looking for a Leave Administration Specialist to provide excellent
customer service to employees regarding all aspects of absence
management. This position is a subject matter expert regarding all
types of employees leave of absence, including Short Term
Disability, FMLA, Long Term Disability, Unpaid leaves, etc. The
ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism;
possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and
the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Work with internal teams to conduct client policy audits
- Collect supporting documents from Multiple Locations
- Responsible for utilizing the tools provided to maintain
compliance with federal, state, local, and union specific leave
- Document policy compliance audit process in Excel
- Create client presentations in PowerPoint
- Provide feedback for legal requirements and policy regarding
- Provide employees/managers with information and assistance
regarding potential leaves
- Produce and track all required documentation collected during
the audit process.
- Escalate issues to the proper management resource as
- Maintain established performance goals and help ensure the
organization is meeting performance targets and complying with
service level agreements
- Provide critical thinking regarding absence management
processes. Identify trends and make recommendations for continuous
process improvements to management
- Consult with clients on best practices and policy reviews
- A Bachelor's Degree is highly desired
- Four or more years of professional experience in absence
management is preferred; Customer Service experience is
- Knowledge of FMLA regulations and requirements and ADA is
- Hands on experience with HR/Payroll systems is desired, along
with experience using email and Microsoft Office suite
- Must have a strong disposition toward customer service and
proven aptitude for computer-based leave transaction
- Legal right to work in the United States
Lockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an equal
opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an
environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of
our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture
where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted
as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every
single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that
our family can be anyone's family.
Keywords: Lockton Companies, Garland , Leave Administration Specialist - Can Be Remote!, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!