Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Greeter performs various Customer Service
activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in
a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care,
providing information and direction to customers.ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Greets all customers as they enter the store in a friendly and
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Checks in all customer's merchandise for return.
- Checks in all Vendor representatives, completing the necessary
visitor log information and controlling the visitor badges.
- Secures all firearms brought into the store with trigger
- Remains product knowledgeable.
- Remains aware of all "Special events" in the store.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or
EquivalentKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability to new processes and procedures.
- Excellent self-motivation and initiative while
- Must be comfortable handling/locking firearmsTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly remain in a stationary position, often standing or
sitting for prolonged periods
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects
up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 100
pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)INDEPENDENT
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Garland , Greeter, Other , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...