Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst
Company: Consulting Solutions
Posted on: February 20, 2021
We are looking for a Salesforce Analyst to manage the existing
implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and work with strategic
users and stakeholders to optimize and expand platform usage. This
person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep
current on new releases and system solutions, provide training, and
more. The Analyst will be responsible for holistically evaluating
the system and recommending ways to streamline and improve usage.
The Analyst will also manage the organization's Tableau
implementation and will create reports and dashboards as
- Conducts system assessment and provides technical assistance in
identifying, evaluating, and developing system improvement plans to
boost usability, new features, and overall improved
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and systems to
understand the impact of system analysis and design decisions on
- Leads the delivery of system solutions (e.g. configuration,
testing, deployment, validation).
- Manages implementation and configuration requests, workflows,
process builders, custom fields, lightning page layouts, rules, and
- Partners with Salesforce implementation teams, leads Salesforce
CPQ implementation and configuration.
- Manages vendor relationships of all third-party applications
for successful SFDC integrations (ERP, HubSpot, VOIP system, eSign,
- Creates reports and dashboards in addition to managing data
visualizations in Tableau.
- Champions system cleanup of legacy fields, duplications, field
standardization and validation and list views
- Delivers ongoing training on SFDC processes, best practices,
new features, and mobile application usage.
- Creates current state of system flow to be used as an artifact
for future development and troubleshooting
- 5+ years Salesforce administration experience, preferably in a
variety of environments.
- 5+ years of progressive SFDC experience including custom code
(Apex) usage, integration with third party systems, and/or
- Experience implementing/configuring Salesforce CPQ is a huge
- 2+ years of experience working with data visualization tools -
PowerBI and Tableau.
- Must have a strong understanding of data structures and
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Extensive experience working in project teams, with ability to
lead by the art of influence.
- Knowledge of IT methodologies, management practices,
architectures, system development lifecycles and best
- Expertise in both business and configuration knowledge for
- SFDC integration experience with HubSpot and Alteryx a
- Experience planning and implementing a data warehouse is a
- Utilizes a network of relationships to collect/disseminate
information, build support, and secure buy-in for desired
- Leverages multiple teams, actively encourages inter-group
- Must be able to influence people, causing understanding and
acceptance of actions.
- Motivates others to action or addresses delicate situations,
requiring tact and diplomacy using written and verbal skills.
Keywords: Consulting Solutions, Garland , Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!