VDI Desktop Support Analyst 5747
Company: Business Centric Technology - An Avizion Technolog
Posted on: February 23, 2021
BCT is currently searching for a Desktop Support/VDI Analyst for
a contract opportunity in the DFW area that will be responsible for
installing and maintaining personal computer software, hardware,
peripherals, and other IT desktop solutions to support business
- Participate in engineering and operational activities related
to designing, implementing, and supporting all desktop and
application virtualization technology solutions that meet the needs
of business operations.
- Install and maintain personal computer software and hardware in
compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures employees comply with copyright laws as they pertain to
- Installs and maintains network printers and multi-functional
print devices to support the print requirements of employees.
- Receives and processes escalated calls.
- Continues to escalate calls of a complex nature to the
designated level of responsibility.
- Trains and orients employees on the use of personal computer
software and hardware, and related desktop peripheral devices.
- Troubleshoots personal computer software, hardware, and other
related desktop peripheral devices.
- Coordinates with vendors to resolve technical problems with
personal computer software and hardware, and related desktop
- Works with the appropriate IT resources throughout the Company
to recommend, define, and configure the appropriate hardware
specifications, operating system settings, and software
installations for personal computers.
- Ensures that the necessary software products (i.e.: security
and encryption software, desktop automation tools, etc.) are
installed on personal computers to meet the requirements for
connection to Company network facilities.
- Coordinates and assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of
all personal computer software and hardware.
- Keeps abreast of changes in programming languages, operating
systems, utilities, application software, hardware, and computer
system technology to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, MIS, Business or related field and two years of related
technical experience; or
- Four years in desktop support or a similar role.
- Experience supporting a large number of users (3000+).
- VDI support experience and skills (Virtual desktop setups,
increase disk space requests, new application requests, VDI access
requests, security patch deployments).
- Experience with an automated system for pushing out patches and
- Experience in the computer imaging process.
- Requires the ability to perform analyses involving ratios,
percentages, and simple statistical methods.
- Requires advanced knowledge of various software applications
for creating documents, reports, and/or graphics.
- Highly analytical and capable of troubleshooting complex
network issues and articulating those issues to the customer.
- Motivation to learn new technology as it emerges with strong
customer service skills
- Ability to mentor other technicians and improve both their and
Apply now on the link below or call for more details.
Keywords: Business Centric Technology - An Avizion Technolog, Garland , VDI Desktop Support Analyst 5747, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!