Remote - IT Business Analyst - Retail
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Apex Systems, Americas second largest IT Staffing Firm, is
looking to hire a Remote IT Business Analyst with Retail experience
for one of our top clients! This position will be a Long Term Open
Ended Contract with strong potential to convert permanently. The
position will remain 100% remote even after Covid. The schedule
will be Monday-Friday working first shift hours. If you are
interested, please apply and we will reach out right away!
Job Title: Business Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The BA can create current (As Is) and future (To Be) business
or system processes, both written and via process flow diagram,
that are clear, orderly and easy to read and understand throughout
all levels of the organization
- The BA can write requirements that are complete, concise,
accurate and traceable (for waterfall).
- The BA can write user stories that are concise, accurate,
traceable (for agile).
- The BA can solely schedule and run requirements and story
building sessions with the stakeholders both in person and via
- The BA can clearly verbally present requirements, user stories
and processes to the stakeholders in a meeting format.
- The BA can write user stories with the clear intention of
producing a minimum viable product within the sprint. (for
- The BA produces the expected deliverables according to the
target dates agreed to with the project manager, and alerts the
project manager to any impediments that may affect target
- The BA can solely ensure clarity between the business and IT,
ensuring that IT understands what needs to be built and the
business agrees on the solution being provided.
- The BA consistently raises issues or limitations to both the
product owner, project team, and project manager in an expedient
and clear manner, remaining transparent at all times.
- The BA is available to answer developer and QA questions in an
expedient and positive manner.
- The BA can partner with the enterprise architect or lead
developers to lend their knowledge to design solutions as
- The BA can facilitate user acceptance testing with the product
owner/stakeholders to ensure that what was developed meets its
- The BA anticipates and expects change to occur, and facilitates
re-prioritization of the expected deliverables when change
- The BA assists development or system transfer to support as
needed by ensuring that the support team understands the system,
the business knows to contact support for issues, and that support
has access to documentation that will assist in support.
- The BA provides support and subject matter expertise across the
business and IT as needed.
- Can be 100% remote
- Long Term Open Ended Contract with potential to convert
- Background in retail, logistics or mobile applications would be
helpful since the candidate will work with vendors to implement a
- Must be able to lead functional requirement sessions
- Must be able to translate business side of the project to the
Keywords: Apex Systems, Garland , Remote - IT Business Analyst - Retail, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!