Company: JELD-WEN, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's
largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000
employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in
Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and
distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors,
wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in
the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential
homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter
peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege
comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver
are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We
bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
JELD-WEN Interior Doors - Garland Job Description GENERAL FORKLIFT
The primary responsibility is that of handling and management of
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for the unloading and warehousing of pallets
- Must always maintain ample supply of pallets at both Trim
- Must maintain pallets bays in a clean and well-organized
- Must maintain the supply of top and bottom pallet sheets at
both trim saws and package lines
- Assist in the emptying of trash "plant wide"
- Assist in maintaining the warehouse, individual bays, and rack
system in a clean organized and efficient manner
- Assist in handling of cull-boards from trim saw when
- Removing scrap doors from the trim saw department at end of
- Must keep a clean and well-maintained forklift
- Must perform the daily inspection checklist on the forklift and
alert maintenance of any equipment concerns
- Must pass the JELD-WEN fork truck training and test
- Able to lift 50lbs. +
- Have 2yrs + of Forklift Operator experience.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Keywords: JELD-WEN, Inc., Garland , Forklift Operator, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!