Senior Data Analyst [Remote]
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for
taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates
people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a
key challenge - it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive
decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply
smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help
our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly,
they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more
mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about
using our skills to do good. From data science, to design,
engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and
beyond - we believe in people who believe they can make the world
even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is
* Previous experience(s) in an early stage startup in an analytics
role. Not everything has been built yet and data is often messy or
incomplete. This role is just as much of doing the difficult work
to design the core system as it is in getting reliable analytics
Skills and Experience:
* Degree in quantitative or business fields preferred
* Prior experience in a consumer organization is a plus
* Web and mobile analytics experience using a variety of tools
* Proficiency with Firebase and/or Google Analytics
* Experience using SQL
* Python experience is a great plus
* Experience with web and mobile tagging, including tag management
system (GTM, DTM,...)Ability to build and manage dashboarding tools
(Data Studio, Redash, Tableau,...)
* Strong analytical skills
* Team player
* Highly organized, attention to detail and curious
* Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience,
skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
* We provide a wide-selection of health and welfare benefits
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental
income plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
* Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a
wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of
PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted
upon hire. New parents may also take eight weeks of fully paid
parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which
may be taken within one year after the birth and/or the adoption of
* Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance
each year for professional learning, continuing education, and
* Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be
actively available during core meeting hours from 9:00AM - 3:00PM
pacific time to collaborate with team members across all time
* Some travel may be required after the San Francisco office
* Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to
the SF office for in-person meetings and other gatherings.
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate
company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions
provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
Keywords: HiRoad, Garland , Senior Data Analyst [Remote], Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!