Logistics Sales Representative
Company: Team Worldwide
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Logistics Sales Representative -Years of Experience Preferred:
3+ -Team Worldwide in Dallas, TX is looking for an experienced
Logistics Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal
candidate will be responsible for new business development, account
development and customer engagement. -About TeamTeam Worldwide is a
domestic and international freight forwarder / 3PL logistics
provider with over 45 offices within North America. Established in
1979, our unique business model provides a competitive advantage in
the marketplace providing local control and support. -As a
multi-year recipient of the Logistics Management Quest for Quality
Award in Freight Forwarding, the Team Worldwide commitment makes
every delivery like a trip around the corner-no matter where that
corner is. -Who You AreAs a Logistics Sales Representative, you are
knowledgeable in supply chain management and logistics sales. Your
knowledge of the freight forwarding and 3PL industry is broad and
you are excited and passionate about business development. You're
someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and always seeking new
opportunities to lead sales initiatives. Most importantly, you're
results-driven and you take pride in exceeding your own goals as
well as the team's. -Your subject matter expertise revolves around
selling in the following areas:
- Air-Domestic, Import, Export, and Charter
- Ocean- Import and Export
- Customs Brokerage
- Ground - Full Truckload, Partial, Expedite and LTL
- Ancillary services related to the supply chain industry -Job
DutiesAs a member of our team, you will play a large role in our
business development efforts. You will be expected to generate new
business, maintain an established book of business and work within
a team environment. - -Requirements
- Territory Management - You're highly motivated and self-driven.
Work independently to identify, develop and enhance sales
opportunities in assigned territories. Generate and manage a
detailed sales pipeline via CRM from prospect origination to valued
long-term client. Develop a database of qualified leads through
referrals, cold calls, business meetings, email, and
- Account Development - Demonstrate in-depth industry knowledge
with the ability to identify, anticipate, understand and respond to
client needs promptly. Utilize information to make relevant
recommendations to win, maintain and develop client
- Generate Revenue - Manage a profitable book of business with a
personal drive to exceed and set Revenue expectations monthly. Act
instinctively to achieve objectives and provide efficient customer
- Have Client Focus- Effectively manage urgent client and
management requests in a timely manner. Demonstrate the ability to
communicate effectively with clients and co-workers with a focus on
relationship building and collaboration.
- Negotiate - Superior decision-making, problem-solving and
negotiation skills. Creates effective proposals and be proficient
in presenting and pricing client RFQ requests. -Skills and
- 3+ years International and Domestic logistics and cargo
transportation sales experience required.
- Outside business-to-business sales experience highly preferred,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Established presence in the marketplace preferred.
- Proven sales track record in business development.
- Must be willing to travel as required by the client and
- Some after hours or weekend work as required by client demands
and/or seasonality typical to transportation.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Keywords: Team Worldwide, Garland , Logistics Sales Representative, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!