Company: Daisy Brand
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We currently have openings in our Garland plant for qualified
Maintenance Mechanics. The candidate will be responsible for
troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated
equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also
to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment,
high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building
utilities.QualificationsOur team needs the following
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix
5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding)
- Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
- Welding to include: MIG, TIG, and Arc
- Familiar with conveyors, palletizing equipment, case packers,
pumps, gearboxes, and more
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good decision making skills and self motivated
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems operation
- Good attitude and able to work in a team environment
- 480V 3 phase troubleshooting and wiring
- Low voltage controls
- Utilities - boilers, air compressors, and ammonia
- Waste water systemsExperience in dairy processing plant or food
packaging facility is a plus.For more than four generations (over
100 years), Daisy Brand has been a family-owned company committed
to providing the freshest, most wholesome dairy products with over
half a billion in revenues. The company is headquartered in Dallas,
Texas with manufacturing plants in Garland, Texas (opened in 1998),
Casa Grande, Arizona (opened in 2008), and Wooster, Ohio (opened in
Having grown to above a 50 share, Daisy Sour Cream is the Nation's
number one brand with distribution in all 50 states. Additionally,
Daisy is the largest brand in food service, military, and club and
is recognized by consumers for "A Dollop of Daisy", a tagline that
put this once small brand on the map.
Daisy's core values are Clean and Trust, which are woven into
everything we do. In 2008, the company was given the impressive
American Business Ethics award, awarded by Foundation for Financial
While maintaining a strong culture of curious and innovative
problem-solvers, Daisy Brand tripled employment over the last 15
years. The future looks bright with the opening of its third
facility to further strengthen the foundation for growth.
Daisy Brand offers an industry leading benefits package that
- A no-deductible, $0 premium option for employee-only health
- 401(k) with 50% company match on first 8% of earnings you
- Safe harbor and profit sharing company contributions to
- Company paid short and long term disability coverage.
- Company paid 2X annual salary life and AD&D insurance.
- 4 weeks annual paid time off.
- Extra time off for volunteering.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fitness membership reimbursement.
- And more---
Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free company. Daisy Brand is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Veterans and disabled encouraged to
Keywords: Daisy Brand, Garland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!