Quality Controls Engineer - Construction
Company: AHS Residential
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB TITLE: Quality Control Engineer - Construction FLSA
l. Primary FunctionThe Quality Control Engineer, provide on-site
supervision and work under the direction of the superintendent.
He/She could be responsible at any given time for coordinating, and
or supervising craft employees.ll. Typical Duties and
- Implements construction production quality plans and quality
audit for projects as necessary.
- Supports production engineer in process validations, process
control, process training programs,
- process involvement, risk management, and software validations
- Develops protocols for validation, evaluates data, and writes
- Performs studies on new equipment or devices to establish
control points and proper settings and
- Serves as resource for problem identification, improvement, and
- Prepares conformance reports to evaluate effectiveness of
- Provides support for construction team regarding to quality
- Works cooperatively in a team environment to reach common
results and goals.
- Works with subcontractors and suppliers to resolve of improve
quality issues and to implement
- effective corrective action.
- Develops and maintains quality standards and requirements for
delivery construction projects.
- Define, implement and sustain quality control strategies to
maintain products accuracy.Ill. Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience building construction
- An equivalent combination of education and experience that
provides the required knowledge,
- skills, and abilities may be acceptable.
- Experience in QC program for site and building
- Constant physical effort, including standing and climbing
stairs. Employee must be able to stand
- for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as
required to perform Key Duties.
- Frequently walk on uneven surfaces, including natural ground in
varying weather conditions.
- Employee regularly works near heavy equipment and moving
machinery.lV. Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of regulatory agency quality assurance/quality
- Understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes,
- Knowledge in experience in building codes, construction
material standards and ISO/TS
- Communication skills, with ability to express ideas clearly and
objectively, orally and in writing.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop Programs of Action and perform according to
agreed plans with minimal
- Ability to properly deal with sensitive/confidential
- Knowledge of MS Office desired
Keywords: AHS Residential, Garland , Quality Controls Engineer - Construction, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!