IT Operations Technical Analyst - Experienced
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our people are the heart of our business. As the worlds largest
provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands
of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best
engineers, scientists and technicians in the industry. Our staff
are encouraged to develop their skills through professional career
development and our in-house training resources.
Come start a career with Bodycote where you will provide support to
the users of the North America infrastructure. In addition, you
- Resolve incidents & requests in line with the defined ITIL
based processes and to agreed Business service levels.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring our Windows Server 2008,
VMWare, Citrix, SCCM 2012 and SCOM 2012 environments.
- Day to day management of the Bodycote infrastructure covering
technologies around AD, Group Policy, Servers/OS & Storage, Backup,
Email, WAN/LAN, Security, Internet, Remote Access and Thin Client.
To include monitoring, auditing, checking availability & capacity,
patching and applying changes in line with the agreed change
- Work with the problem management team to resolve issues and
address corrective actions identified by our service improvement
- Involvement in new and ongoing BAU IT projects to upgrade and
improve the Bodycote infrastructure.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications,
experiences and skills:
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements,
therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Education Bachelors Degree preferred, but will consider work
experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications
including Microsoft Office and databases is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a complex Windows
- Microsoft, VMware or Cisco Professional Certifications such as
MCP, MCSE, VCP or CCNA or demonstrable experience in these
- Strong technical background, especially covering Active
Directory, Exchange, Mimecast, DNS, Terminal Services, Printing,
SCCM / SCOM Administration
- Strong Citrix Skills
- Windows Server 2003 through 2012
- Windows 7, Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals (LAN, WAN,
- Backup Technologies DPM 2010/2012, Redstor
- SQL knowledge
- Anti-Virus technologies
- The ability to communicate with customers with a wide variety
of IT experience is essential together with patience, understanding
and responsibility for customers problems
- Must have keen sense of urgency and be prepared to take
responsibility for assigned incidents & requests
- Must be willing to travel and to stay away from home as and
when requested to suit customer requirements.
- Must be tolerant and adaptable to change
Bodycote has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment and for these
reasons all applicants in the United States who receive a
conditional offer of employment must undergo a drug screen before
Keywords: Bodycote, Garland , IT Operations Technical Analyst - Experienced, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!