Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant (Remote)
Company: Ascend Technologies
Posted on: May 13, 2022
SENIOR SALESFORCE SOLUTION CONSULTANT
Ascend Technologies enables business growth with innovation and
technology. We help clients make IT investments with confidence,
eliminate threats, meet the needs of the business and optimize user
productivity. Our team (of over 300) are growing together because
every day we focus on what's important: Supporting our clients and
Ascend has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions
Consultant. This position's primary responsibility will be to
deliver consulting efforts to our customers, including leading and
coordinating projects to ensure that our customer's objectives are
accomplished within timelines and budgets. This role will work
closely with the customer to understand, prioritize and document
business goals and solution requirements. Responsibilities include
gathering requirements, design and hands on configuration of
projects of significant size and complexity, as well as leading
project teams and managing customer expectations.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to join us, please read on
and apply below. Ascend will consider fully remote candidates!
Sr. Solution Consultants at Ascend have four primary areas of
- Project Planning
- Scope Projects: Provide presales support by driving
deeper-level technical requirements during the sales process in
order to scope and estimate the project.
- Create Project Plan: Develop and execute Project Plan/Schedule
and deliver regular project status updates.
- Project Design and Configuration
- Document User Stories: Collect and document detailed
requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Formulate Effective Solutions: Analyze and evaluate business
and technology requirements to formulate effective solutions.
- Configure Salesforce: Execute hands on configuration of
Salesforce to fit business and technical requirements.
- Project Management
- Facilitate Meetings: Prepare presentations and effectively
- Demonstrate Project Delivery: Demo work as completed, obtain
feedback, and adjust as needed.
- Test and Train: Write test cases, facilitate testing and
deliver project training.
- Deliver the Project: Deliver project on time, within budget and
- Lead the Project Team: Manage a development team on projects
providing oversight and leadership through the entirety of the
project; this could include customer-side team management.
- Develop Customer Relationships: Successfully build and nurture
long-term customer relationships.
- Identify Opportunities: Establish and build a rapport with
customers throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of
- Partner with Account Owner: Work alongside account manager
throughout sales and project delivery process in alignment with
Your Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years
of professional experience in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience overseeing the technical direction,
development, and implementation of Salesforce (SFDC) software
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Certifications: Admin, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Previous project management experience
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Strong experience with configuration, customization,
programming with APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Process Builder,
Flows, Lightning components and implementing new instances of
Salesforce from scratch
- Salesforce integration experience, including between different
business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Possess working knowledge of and a commitment to greater
understanding of evolving Salesforce and related technologies
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions that demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, open team
environment with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate the ability to consistently form strong
relationships and build trust with customers, internal and external
resources, the sales team and external partners.
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in business
analysis, negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal
This is a full-time position. We provide our team a generous
benefits package. We offer medical (Blue Cross of IL), dental,
vision, life & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts,
voluntary accident and illness coverage, legal services, and 401k
w/employer match. Ascend also extends a flexible time off policy to
provide employees a healthy balance of life's demands.
Ascend Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We believe
prosperity is driven by the diversity of our employees. We
celebrate authenticity and provide a safe and inclusive environment
You will be contacted for an interview if your skills and
experience align to the position.
Ascend Technologies, Recruiting Manager
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ascend Technologies, Garland , Senior Salesforce Solution Consultant (Remote), Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!