Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 13, 2022
WE ARE HIRING HVAC INSTALLERS!****INTERVIEWING ON
SATURDAYS****We are a 41-year-old, honest, fun, and professional
HVAC team servicing the greater Dallas- Fort Worth area. We are
seeking exceptional HVAC INSTALLERS who will bring their talent and
join our team. We continue to lead the way in providing heating and
air conditioning services and outstanding customer service
throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth Area and would like for you to
join our team!THE ROLEWe are seeking exceptional HVAC INSTALLERS!
The HVAC installer -is responsible for accurately installing HVAC
equipment in residential structures. - Ideal candidates will have
experience with installing top of the line heating and cooling
equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, hot water boilers,
water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.WHAT
CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability - we have been in business 41years!
- Continual training
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Yearly Vacation Giveaways with expenses paid
- Annual Christmas party
- Employee profit sharing
- Employee anniversary celebrationBENEFITS
- Medical insurance, Dental, Short/Long term disability
- Supplemental Health Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick days, Personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- Technical TrainingJOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF HVAC INSTALLER:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution. - - - -
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit. - -
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
hand tools. - - - - - -
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. -JOB DUTIES
OF AN HVAC INSTALLER:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures.JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR HVAC
- At least 1 year -experience as an HVAC Installer
- Must be able to measure, cut, and fit: black iron pipe, PVC,
and copper refrigerant piping.
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring
and high voltage connections.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- TDLR and EPA Certification
- Service experience desired but not required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
customersCome join our fun, professional and winning
team!Preemployment drug screen, background check and driving record
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Garland , HVAC INSTALLERS, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!