Residential Construction Manager
Company: LeComte Group, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are an established, reputable yet rapidly growing builder of
single-family and multifamily homes looking to hire talented
construction professionals. The ideal candidates will meet the
- 5+ Years of relevant Work Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in scheduling software (Project, Gantt Charts,
- Ability to read and interpret all types of construction
- Experience in field verification of vendor invoices.
- Experience in Custom Home Building is a plus.
- Experience in Multifamily Townhome construction is a plus.
- Experience in Multifamily Podium Structures a plus
- Solid Quantitative Skills with the ability to estimate various
phases of construction.
- Strong Oral/Written Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Resourcefulness, The ability to think outside the box to find
multiple solutions to a problem.
- Coordinate daily contact with vendors, subcontractors,
construction managers, and office staff.
- Have effective negotiation skills and be able to influence
- Must be a Team Player with the ability to work outside of the
- Sound judgment with a high level of integrity
- Ability to look at all options before presenting the best
- Self-Motivated and able to work with minimal oversight
- Strong base of vendor relationships in the Dallas metro is a
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Experience in the City of Dallas is a plus
We are looking for talent and will pay accordingly, this is an
exciting opportunity for the right candidates.
Keywords: LeComte Group, LLC, Garland , Residential Construction Manager, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!