Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote
Company: ALTA IT Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ALTA IT has a Contract to Hire position open for a Salesforce
100% RemoteWill need to obtain a Public Trust
As a Salesforce Business Analyst you will be trusted to you will be
trusted to maximize and optimize existing Salesforce applications.
You will work hand-in-hand with stakeholders analyzing organization
processes, converting business workflows into Salesforce.com
workflows and configure Salesforce to meet business needs. In this
role, a typical day will include:
- Designing Salesforce solutions, configuring Salesforce,
creating, and refining complex data models, working with external
integration, automating business process, and working on additional
custom functionality to meet the business needs.
- Acting as the liaison between our customers, vendors, and the
application development team, including communications of business
process analysis through documentation.
- Performing fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality
and customer requirements.
- Developing and documenting user stories and to-be process flows
to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions.
- Working collaboratively with team members to design a solution
that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Breaking down roadmaps into epics and decompose into user
- Verifying completion of requirements with customer and service
providers, ensuring expectations are appropriately met.
- Listing out risks and constraints in relation to identified
- Participating as a domain expert in customer-facing meetings to
facilitate discussions regarding provider enrollment
- Working with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize
- Documenting user stories and providing technical review and
validation of requirements.
- Supporting the collection and reporting of requirements related
- Providing additional support and guidance to clients during the
implementation phase, to include development of training
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and
efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and
developing strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these
- May be asked to handle basic Salesforce administrative
functions, including reports and dashboards, workflows, and other
routine tasks. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Communications, or Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience capturing requirements and working with
business processes/re-engineering in a system engineering or
software application environment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Business
Analyst and/or Salesforce Consultant.
- Hands-on experience working on the implementation of a new
Salesforce instance or working on multiple large-scale projects in
existing Salesforce instances.
- 3+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce
- Experience working in an Agile environment, such as Scrum or
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and
must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the
last five (5) years
- US citizen or a Green Card holderPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce
Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud or Sales Cloud Certification
- Certified SAFe Agilist, SAFe Practitioner and/or Scrum
- 3+ years of experience writing Epics and User Stories to
capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience using MS SharePoint and MS Teams
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and
internal cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and strict attention to
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand and manage customer expectations and
software implementation methodology
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate
information from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with
government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of
- Must have the capacity to understand the QA processes and work
in the software environment
Keywords: ALTA IT Services, LLC, Garland , Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!