Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (Remote)
Company: 500 Global
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We uplift people and economies around the world through
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm that invests early in founders
building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets
where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term
value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key
stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to
support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive.
500 Global has backed over 6,000 founders representing more than
2,500 companies operating in 77 countries. Our portfolio includes
41 companies valued at over $1 billion and 125 companies valued at
over $100 million. Our 140+ plus team members are located in more
than 15 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors,
and operators from some of the world's leading technology
What We Need
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst collaborates with 500
Global's stakeholders to define business processes, analyze
requirements, drive business process improvements for the 500
Salesforce instance while enabling users to optimize Salesforce
technology for the needs of the firm.
- Lead business solution design sessions with key stakeholders to
understand the current business process, identify business pain
points, and define functional project requirements.
- Map out internal client's current business flow and how that
will change once a solution is implemented.
- Gather and document detailed requirements to support business
solution design results.
- Critically evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts,
translate high-level information into details, and distinguish user
requests from the underlying true need.
- Design and deliver training for users with varied use cases and
- Drive user adoption of new Salesforce features, processes, and
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed.
- Stay updated on the platform's new tools, capabilities, and
- Other duties as needed.
- 3+ years of supporting experience with Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven involvement in Salesforce Trailhead community.
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into
- Previous experience in PE, VC, or financial sectors.
- Additional Salesforce certifications (list).
- Project management experience.
- Experience managing external contractors from proposal to
- Organizational savvy and ability to build consensus across
multiple global teams.
- Ability to take business processes and build clear and concise
visual representations such as data flows or business process
- A thorough understanding of B2B marketing/sales pipeline
practices and KPIs
- Experience working with (or at) startups.
Keywords: 500 Global, Garland , Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (Remote), Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!