Production Support Specialist - Remote
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We areSynechron gives you the opportunity to embark on more than
just a career. Unlike other firms, the combination of our "Power of
3" approach - business process knowledge, digital design, and core
technology delivery excellence - and financial services expertise
gives us a competitive edge to tackle industry problems from any
vantage point. We drive transformative change by developing
innovative solutions for tomorrow's challenges and empower leading
global financial firms to accelerate digital.Synechron is looking
for multiple Production Support Specialist. There are multiple
openings.Job position: Production Support SpecialistLocation:
Remote No. of openings: 4 Immediate Interview/
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from
inception and design, through deployment, operation and
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback
loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency
- Support services before they go live through activities such as
system design consulting, capacity planning and launch
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and
monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation,
and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software
into higher environments through validation and operational gating,
and lead in DevOps automation and best practices.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless
- Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the
dots during a production event thru the various technology stack
that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover
- Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple
geographies and time zones
- Share knowledge and mentor junior resourcesQualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, scripting,
pipeline management, and software design.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong
communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to help debug and optimize code and automate routine
- We support many different stakeholders. Experience in dealing
with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of
urgency is needed.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting
large-scale distributed systems.
- We need team members with an appetite for change and pushing
the boundaries of what can be done with automation. Experience in
working across development, operations, and product teams to
prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
- Experience in Java, web services (rest and soap APIs),
certificates, Spring framework, load balancing, and application
- Experience with tools such as Splunk and DynatraceSYNECHRON'S
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENTDiversity & Inclusion are
fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference'
is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting
equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger,
successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants
from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age,
marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to
apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible
workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and
development programs, and more.All employment decisions at
Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity,
disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: Synechron, Garland , Production Support Specialist - Remote, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!