Architectural Designer/Architect-Remote Option/Work-life Balance
Company: Building Ideas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Here's what you'll gain as an Architectural Designer at Building
- Remote Option -- You can work remotely or join us in Nashville
which boasts the #2 hottest job market in the country (Wall Street
Journal), a top 10 city to live in post-pandemic (Today Show) and
the #1 relocation destination state (U-Haul/Associated Press).
- Evergreen Project Pipeline -- We have a highly experienced,
full-time Business Developer so expect an exciting mix of incoming
- Rewarding Projects -- Your creativity will be challenged on a
wide variety of projects including commercial, mixed-use, adaptive
reuse, multi-family and select residential projects that are truly
- Design-Centric Team -- Building Ideas is founded on a workshop
culture where collaboration is key to meeting design challenges and
creating award-winning designs.
- Work-life Balance -- We have fun together, work hard, have
great flexibility, and rarely work over 40 hours.
- Benefits - -We offer a generous salary, professional
development assistance, paid health insurance, paid time off and
- Career Paths -- We'll support your development and expose you
to a wide range of projects to help round out your skillset and
groom you toward a partner path if you have the right makeup and
Architectural Designer Requirements...
- Education -Requirements -- B'Arch. Degree (or M'Arch with a
B'Arch undergraduate degree).
- Experience Requirements -- 2+ years' experience designing a mix
of commercial, mixed-use, adaptive-reuse and residential projects
in the USA.
- Portfolio -- We'd really love to see your portfolio of
professional projects plus any personal design examples that you're
proud to share with us.
- Technical -Skills -- Proficient in design and building
technologies including Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, Microsoft
Office, various 3D visualization techniques.
- Personal Skills -- Clear and effective verbal and written
communications with clients and team members and the ability to
handle multiple projects in different phases. -
*Please apply through LinkedIn. Please -DO NOT -call, email, or
drop by to share your resume.*No recruiter inquiries will be
Keywords: Building Ideas, Garland , Architectural Designer/Architect-Remote Option/Work-life Balance, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!