Cyber Security Consultant - Remote ($90k-$150k)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you are a Cyber Security Consultant with experience, please
The Senior Cybersecurity Risk Consultant provides expert advice and
consultation to clients from all industries of varying size on all
aspects of cybersecurity risk management and cybersecurity best
practices including information security policy and procedure
creation and implementation, network security, endpoint protection,
data breach prevention, incident response, risk assessments, vendor
management, social engineering prevention and awareness,
information security trends and news and any issues related to
cybersecurity risk management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responds to and advises clients on various cybersecurity best
practices and cyber risk mitigation
- Advises clients on the creation, implementation, and/or
management of information security solutions and procedures.
- Assists in the design, deployment, and administration of
internal information security program.
- Familiar with latest information security solutions (endpoint
protection, multi-factor authentication, backups, etc.)
- Prepare online training and guidance articles/materials for
- Triage breach hotline calls from clients and oversee the
required breach response services.
What You Need for this Position
- Cyber Security Expert
- Client Facing experience
- Risk & Vulnerabilty Management experience
- Experience with popular security frameworks (NIST, GLBA,
- Information Security Governance Analysis/Design
- Created, implemented, and/or managed security solutions
What's In It for You
- Salary: $90k - $150k + Bonus + 401k
- Excellent Benefits
- 100% Health Coverage
So, if you are a Cyber Security Consultant with experience, please
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Connor
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CS14-1690379L348 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Connor Scott - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Garland , Cyber Security Consultant - Remote ($90k-$150k), Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!