Adobe AEM Architect (remote)
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As an Architect/Manager you will be responsible for translating
client content management requirements into technical designs which
includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies
using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site,
multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments. You will serve
as an AEM subject matter expert and will take ownership of defining
end-to-end architecture for the web platform and provide technology
leadership, influence thinking and lead/mentor teams of front- and
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe's AEM product
suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel
delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation &
syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management,
social media etc.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for
content & collaboration solutions and present architectural
decisions to stakeholders.
- Apply deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like
Analytics and Campaign to make appropriate technical
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly
components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization
features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal
code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (required)
- Experience in at least one: Adobe - Advertising, Analytics,
Audience, Campaign, Commerce, Content Management, Marketo Engage,
Personalization or Target
- Must have handled at least 2-3 large AEM implementation in AEM
6.x. as a technical architect role.
- Expertise in core web technologies including XML, HTML5, CSS,
preferably using SPA (Single page application) and web services
development using RESTful implementations.
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly
skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java
frameworks such as Spring.
- Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts,
including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and
Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building
blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and
the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
- Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities
including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of
online marketing components such as advanced targeting /
personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web
content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric
application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or
without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms, is
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding
- Strong technical, leadership and communication skills
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong
personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- Financial services or trading systems domain experience would
be a plusPublicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner
helping established organizations get to their future,
digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they
serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up
mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and
customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving
creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping
people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in
53 offices around the world combine experience across technology,
data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our
clients' businesses through designing the products and services
their customers truly value
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Garland , Adobe AEM Architect (remote), Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!