Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 - $2,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,250-$1,520 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3 months
or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 191514Overview
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Garland , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!