ATM Technician/Cash Loader
Company: Payment Alliance International
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our Vantage Technical Services division is seeking a highly
motivated and committed individual interested in learning a new
field. The individual will be responsible for transporting cash and
will be trained to maintain ATM machines. Also, provide armored
courier service throughout Garland, TX and surrounding areas.
Immediate position available. We have competitive pay, benefits and
This person will service ATMs for both cash needs and simple
repairs, and perform pickups and deposits at the Federal Reserve
Bank. He/she must balance the ATMs using the machine's computer
The Technician will work with a team member on all replenishment
routes, to ensure safety of the crew and the assets.
*Key Tasks: *
- Safety is paramount. Operate safely when accessing ATMs and cash,
keeping aware and focused on the safety of the armored team.
- Follow procedures to load and remove cash from ATMs
- Utilize digital tools/smartphone apps to document completion of
- Customer service: PAI delivers the best customer service in the
cash-in-transit industry. Our technicians are our brand ambassadors
with our customers and must be unfailingly cheerful and positive in
all customer-facing situations.
- Safe driving of an armored vehicle, and operation of the camera
monitoring systems inside. Maintain clean and working order
- Various additional duties at the company headquarters, as
*Position Requirements: *
* Reliability. Excellent attendance. Strong work ethic. Willingness
to pitch in to help a growing company.
* Positive attitude. Servicing ATMs isn't easy, but we train our
people well. Must maintain a willingness to learn.
* Texas DPS Level 3 certification - current.
* Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb,
twist, turn and reach out.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely.
Background: Previous armored cash-in-transit experience and
experience in the financial services industry, particularly with
ATMs, are a plus. Technical skills - computer, networking, previous
similar technical jobs - are a plus.
Location: Garland, TX
Work Schedule: 7am - 5pm, Monday through Friday, with some on-call
duties (roughly 4-8 hours of work, once every 4-6 weekends)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, bank holidays, Paid Time
*Requirements Prior to Employment*
* Must pass a background check
* Texas DPS Level 3 certification
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to be covered
under our insurance policy
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen. Random drug screens are
conducted for all employees.
* Employee provides own handgun
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* DPS Level 3 (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Payment Alliance International, Garland , ATM Technician/Cash Loader, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!