Business Analyst SAP - Manufacturing - Remote
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Business Analyst SAP - Manufacturing - RemoteLocation: New
Bremen, OH, US, 45869
Company Description: Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading
innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment
and technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the
safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower
their total cost of ownership.Primary Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from end users, facilitate business process
discussions, and participate in solution design, documentation,
configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives for processes,
policies, and procedures through statistical analysis. Continually
look for ways to drive SAP accounting best practices.
- Work as a liaison and subject matter expert between SAP and
business owners for quarterly system updates, root cause analysis,
and solution recommendations.
- Analyze business cases to measure adherence to standardized
practices and data governance standards. Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field is required.
- Research, analyze, identify, design, and facilitate process
improvement and devise best practices in areas of Plan to Procure
/Produce (PTP ) area.
- Act as trusted advisor to business partners providing
application knowledge and technical expertise on complex problem
and issue on SAP Production Planning (PP) and Material Management
- Act as an Individual contributor for Incident resolution on PTP
area along with integration on other areas like SD and APO.
- Make Solution Recommendation to Business unit process
- Work Closely with Programmers to ensure an understanding of
business requirement and practices.
- Knowledge general manufacturing process experience
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are
- Minimal travel required. Remote Work: Crown offers hybrid
remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary as
some onsite work is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Compensation and Benefits: Crown offers an excellent wage and
benefits package for full-time employees including
Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits
Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits,
Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: SAP, Business Analyst, Computer Science, Business
Process, ERP, Technology, ManagementApply now -
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Garland , Business Analyst SAP - Manufacturing - Remote, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!