Senior Consulting Recruiter
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture.
At Vaco, we welcome talented innovators seeking a collaborative
environment where creative freedom rings.
Since 2002, we have expanded to more than 40 locations, and we have
no plans of slowing down anytime soon. We are seeking big thinkers
to lead us into the future and explore the career of a
- Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America
by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every
year since 2007!
A Day in the LifeOur CFO client just called. Her Accounting Manager
just resigned to go open a beach bar. Or maybe her accounting
department could use help prepping for an upcoming audit. As a
Financial Recruiter, you will:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify, assess, and recruit qualified talent to
fulfill strategic direct-hire positions in the areas of finance and
accounting; including but not limited to Senior Accountants,
Financial Analysts, Accounting Managers, Controllers, Directors,
VPs of Accounting, and CFOs.
- Generate leads via professional relationships, candidate
interviews, and other interactions that support business
- Achieve performance objectives relating to activity and
individual Gross Margin according to job level and line of
- Collaborate with teammates to fulfill open positions across
other lines of business and/or national practices as
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
'Best Place to Work' Perks
- Exceptional base pay and uncapped commission plan that
surpasses industry standards.
- Annual, FIVE STAR vacations (we call it "Vatopia") for meeting
top tier performance goals.
- Annualworld class training where all Vacotians, as we like to
call them, get together to meet, learn, and exchange ideas.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smart phone coverage,
up-to-date equipment, and top tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
pet insurance, life insurance, disability and more!
Vaco ValuesDuties and responsibilities are to be performed while
observing the following Core Tenets:
- A Team First Approach, aligning with the core tenets: Proud to
Wear Jersey, Stay Team Focused, and Assume Positive Intent
- Self-Awareness, aligning with the core tenets Outlaws Welcome,
Stay Coachable and Be Comfortable with Healthy Conflict
- Solutions Oriented, aligning with the core tenets Be
Entrepreneurial, Be Electable, Fix the Problem Not the Blame
- Grit, aligning with the core tenets Work Hard, Stay Free and
Play 'til the Whistle.
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Communication: Speaks in a clear, concise, and confident
manner; listens attentively.
- Emotional Intelligence: Maintains a high level of
self-awareness and the ability to appropriately identify, manage,
and respond to the emotions of self and others; able to read
- Written Communication: Develops written communication that is
clear, concise, grammatical, and engaging.
- Adaptability: Responds to changes, delays, or unexpected events
in a positive manner; adapts working style to best fit a given
- Leadership: Self-directed with an innate drive to succeed;
accepts feedback with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Builds, develops, and maintains strong
relationships with others while building trust and connection.
- Social Intelligence: Able to understand and manage
- Researching: Able to effectively search for, organize, and
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in financial recruitment.
- Experience in audit, tax, and/or public accounting a plus.
- CPA, CFA, MBA or other professional designation a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
Basic Skills: Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight
deadlines; Organized, detailed, and results driven. Travel:
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race
(including but not limited to traits historically associated with
race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes
pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union
membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any
other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or
Keywords: Vaco, Garland , Senior Consulting Recruiter , Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!