Company: Plastipak Holdings
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Plastipak Process Technicians are responsible for the hands-on
operation and maintenance of the automated blow molding and
injection molding equipment.We Offer
- Set Schedules. Enjoy 12-hour shifts & a unique rotating
schedule with 12-14 days off per month!
- Opportunity. Our business is growing and we prioritize
promotion from within!
- Premium pay & benefits, including 18 days of paid time off a
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Make adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated
- Monitor and perform necessary setting adjustments
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements
- Have working knowledge of various product orders by following
all material requirements and customer requests
- Perform quality control checks, and help maintain customer
requirements, according to specifications by bottle types and
- Enter downtime and scrap into system
- Follow correct housekeeping and safety procedures
- Attend all required training sessions and weekly team
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with
authority to initiate action
- All other duties as assignedYou Have
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- An Associates Degree in Industrial Technology, related field of
study or relevant work experience (minimum of 2 years) is
- Standing/walking continuously during entire shift. Frequently
walking is performed at a moderate pace in order to respond to
machine and equipment breakdown
- Able to lift 40 lbs. continuously; and able to lift 70 lbs.
occasionally with assistance
- Postural activities include climbing, maneuvering, bending,
stooping, kneeling. Crouching, crawling above, under and around
machinery, equipment and conveyors continuously throughout entire
- Reaching, handling, touching grasping machine parts, controls,
control panels, levers, switches continuously while repairing
- Continuously use the bilateral upper extremities to reach,
handle, grip and grasp, push and pull, finger and feel, turn,
wrench, etc. Forceful grasping, pinching, pushing, and pulling with
hand tools to diagnose and repair machinery and equipment
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs, platforms and scaffolding to
repair machine and equipment frequently throughout entire
- Ability to work in non-permit required confined spaces and at
heights of 15 to 20Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity EmployerIn
order to process your job application, Plastipak collects and
stores the personal information that you submit via this website.
Please refer to Plastipaks to understand how Plastipak uses and
protects the information that you provide.
Keywords: Plastipak Holdings, Garland , Process Technician, Professions , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...