Business Intelligence Analyst (Sales & Customer Data) - (USA Remote)
Posted on: November 17, 2021
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day support to Sales
and Customer Experience leaders, managers and team members in their
use of data and BI (Business Intelligence) to support sales and
customer related activity. This is achieved by providing reports,
data and BI analysis that gives sales insights and visibility of
progress against agreed measures and targets.
Additionally, maintains data quality and integrity within
Salesforce and key BI tools (Tableau, Sisense, Google Data Studio)
to ensure it is fit for purpose to support the sales process and
all Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing and Finance reporting.
Supports solutions external to Salesforce and BI tools when
required (e.g. Sales Pricing Calculator, ARR calculations).
Works with leadership to develop robust, self-serve reporting that
ensures visibility of globally consistent reporting against agreed
targets and KPI's. Supports the implementation of key initiatives
where sales, customer and marketing data is integral such as
Account Based Marketing, Account Health and Usage.--
Provides ad-hoc reporting support as requested. Is responsible for
regular manual and automated data loads from key platforms into BI
tools and visualization solutions.-- Works with Product and
Engineering to bring together key data sources to further enhance
Our company CRM is Salesforce, it's our key sales system and holds
our key sales and customer data, therefore our Business
Intelligence Analyst is experienced in Salesforce and is
responsible for extracting, loading and utilising data within
- Ensure sales leaders have access to globally consistent, robust
and timely sales data and reporting in an agreed format.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity and quality of sales data in
Salesforce.-- Support data deduplication and data matching activity
- Fix data issues in Salesforce and other external BI and
reporting tools when they are identified, collaborating with the
extended Selling Operations team, Engineering, Product and Finance
- Provide ad-hoc data support and reporting consultancy
- Support the data requirements and activity associated with
mergers and acquisitions----
- Support territory realignment and account allocation activity
by providing key reports and data and undertaking Salesforce data
- Support external reporting and data management (ARR, Pricing
Calculator, Sales Targets (Regional & Team))
- Salesforce administration technical knowledge and capability
with particular focus on data load, export, maintenance and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
priorities with the ability to perform under pressure and in
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with colleagues
across Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance to
achieve shared outcomes
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to
non-technical colleagues to aid decision making supported by the
ability to communicate written and verbally in clear language
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Tableau Desktop Specialist--
- Experience of key data and Business Intelligence tools Tableau,
Alteryx, GoogleSheets, Sisense
- Experience of Tableau CRM
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes.--
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by --putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of ExamSoft.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Garland , Business Intelligence Analyst (Sales & Customer Data) - (USA Remote), Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!