Customer Service Representative Hiring Event
Posted on: November 18, 2021
This role includes shift times anywhere from 7 am- 7pm.The
Customer Service Level I is an entry level position that works in a
high-performance customer focused team environment and is
responsible for execution of customer oriented tasks. This position
will also be responsible to provide effective resolution to
customer issues. Employees in a customer service role must provide
courteous and proactive experience in Associa's information inquiry
process.This is a customer service position in a fast paced
centralized accounting services environment providing financial
services to community associations throughout North America.Duties
include but are not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls in a timely, professional and very
- Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external
business associates that reflect positively on Associa and is
consistent with company policies and practices.
- Demonstrates excellent flexibility and effective communication
skills in their interactions with others.
- Troubleshoots and answers questions from homeowners relating to
- Must apply common sense understanding all job related tasks and
- Will follow routine protocols. Must be able to identify when
routines do not apply in a specific situation.
- Ability to identify and escalate calls to next level for
additional assistance as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task while taking incoming calls.
- Must demonstrate acceptable business writing skills.
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsThis role includes shift
times anywhere from 7 am- 7pm. Must be able to work anytime between
these hours.Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar,
structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal,
written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish fluent)Education and
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 0 - 3 years of directly related or closely related
experienceHow to attendPlease park in the front of the building and
enter through the front door. Check in with the front desk and they
will screen your tempature and guide you to the appropriate area.
Masks are required onsite at this time.Please remember to bring a
couple copies of your resume.We look forward to meeting you!What to
- ApplicationPreferred dress codeCasual (come as you are, but
please be presentable)About AssociaWith more than 180 branch
offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed
management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents
worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with
unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For
more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help
communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit
www.associaonline.com.Perks and benefits
- Company swagWhat is a hiring event?Think of it like a job fair,
but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great
way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human
process, and they would like to meet you to see if you're a
Keywords: Associa, Garland , Customer Service Representative Hiring Event, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!