Medicare Broker Sales Consultant
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Broker Sales Representative markets and generates sales of
benefits insurance products through existing agents/brokers and by
developing relationships with new brokers in the Medicare and
Individual ACA Insurance Markets.
At BenefitMall, an industry leading provider of benefits services,
we believe that it takes great employees to build a strong
organization. Our culture is based on corporate values that focus
on inclusion, trust, collaboration, and innovation to help us build
a bright future. As a result of listening to our employees,
BenefitMall earned a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award based solely on
employee feedback and insight! If you want to work for a company
where employees are valued and growth is encouraged, BenefitMall
could be the place. Find out today! Responsibilities
- Represents Company services in a positive and professional
manner to ensure continued sales and Company growth by developing
positive business relationships with agents/brokers.
- Maintains a good understanding of the Company's products and
processes and how agents/brokers interact with these products and
- Develops increasing knowledge of health insurance industry
markets, products, and legal environments to provide a value-added
service to agents/brokers.
- Works in tandem with a Broker Sales Executive to effectively
service agents/brokers and to encourage them to place their
clients' business with the Company.
- Provide information on carrier administrative procedures and
product availability, and direction in selection of appropriate
- Place outbound sales calls to existing Brokers.
- Conduct group seminars/webinars to further educate our
agent/broker base on the services we provide.
- Assisting agents/brokers in obtaining sales materials and
supplies, including creating enrollment kits upon request.
- Listening to agents/brokers ideas, resolving conflicts, solving
problems, and providing feedback to Company management.
- 4+ years professional experience in Medicare or Individual ACA
- Good knowledge of carrier plan features, benefits, and
- Active Life & Health License must be obtained within 90 days of
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required. Associates degree
Who we areAt BenefitMall, we believe a company is only as good as
its investment in an employee's future. We offer professional
growth and tuition reimbursement, a rewarding wellness program, and
numerous employee discount programs. In addition to our family
centered, casual work environment, joining our team means receiving
competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid
time-off, employer-paid holidays, and 401(k) match. When you join
BenefitMall, you aren't just starting a new job, you become an
important part of our growing and collaborative team. With over 40
years of providing benefits services nationally, BenefitMall is an
industry-leader dedicated to offering top-notch solutions to our
clients. We are an EOE F/M/D/V BenefitMall provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex,
national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or
any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation to the application and/or interview process should
notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: BenefitMall, Garland , Medicare Broker Sales Consultant, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!