GarlandRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Garland jobs

Sales Executive - Remote

Company: NextPath Career Partners
Location: Garland
Posted on: January 13, 2022

Job Description:

NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our client's team. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.

Responsibilities

  • Expand customer base for your target accounts/region
  • Develop and execute a sales plan to hit or exceed quota
  • Strategize and execute an outreach and lead gen plan with the SDR team for your accounts/region
  • Generate 25% of your pipeline (Marketing will generate the other 75%)
  • Market and sell with current partners, including Microsoft, and expand our partner ecosystem in your assigned accounts/region when and where necessary
  • Partner with prospects to understand their business needs and objectives to effectively communicate our unique value proposition through demos and presentations
  • Establish a sales forecasting cadence to report on pipeline and ensure Salesforce is updated weekly with our KPI's
  • Reporting on forces that shift market needs and strategic direction of accounts
    Requirements
    • 5+ years of experience selling enterprise collaboration and communication software to senior executives in large and distributed organizations
    • Proven ability to effectively manage a long and complex sales cycle and align to the buying and procurement process
    • Natural collaborator who operates with integrity
    • Coachable and open to learning with a focus on continuous improvement
    • A self-starter who takes initiative and has a sense of urgency
    • Amazing communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) with the ability to translate technical concepts into business value
    • Demonstrated creativity in finding ways around sales barriers and ability to convert opponents into champions
    • Ability to articulate differentiators and position company against competitors
    • Strategic and adaptive thinker who can understand client's business & processes and adapt your selling techniques accordingly
      Nextpath Career Partners

      NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.

      If the position above doesn't appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to apply@nextpathcp.com for a recruiter to engage.

      We are an Equal Opportunity Employer

      View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com

Keywords: NextPath Career Partners, Garland , Sales Executive - Remote, Sales , Garland, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Garland RSS job feeds