Vice President of Sales
Company: Alliance Consumer Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary / Position Purpose:The Vice President of Sales will
develop, drive, and lead new business opportunities for ACG.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role will cultivate
and lead the corporate sales team focused on building and
maintaining strong relationships with key accounts to increase
sales and drive profitability. A successful Vice President of Sales
will bring a track record of delivering results to implement
product market strategy for a 20-50 million dollar plus division.
Essential Duties, Functions and/or Responsibilities:
- Drive new business opportunities that lead to revenue
generation and company growth.
- Manage a team of 5-10 direct reports overseeing national
account and big box type customers at ACG.
- Cultivate and lead a service centric and client experienced
focused team delivering best in class service.
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles, often presenting to
executive the value of ACG including application and
- Build and monitor sales targets by account and agency.
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific
- Using a consultative selling approach across multiple channels
to open new opportunities.
- Works in tight partnership with internal analytical teams to
ensure the appropriate data mining and insight generation are in
place to create the right strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
ensuring clients' requirements are met.
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Negotiate pricing and product placement portfolio.
- Manage contractual obligations set forth by customer.
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends (point-of-sales and
- Liaise with Brand and Marketing departments to set and
implement market strategies for new products.
- Keep a consistent pulse on industry trends and provide
thought-leadership to partners and prospective partners. Education
and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a people manager within the sales
- 20+ years of sales management experience.
- Solid experience in CPG across multiple verticals and
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients'
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics (sales,
margin and turn).
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
Keywords: Alliance Consumer Group, Garland , Vice President of Sales, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!