Sales Account Executive
Company: Sirius Education Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Sirius Education SolutionsSirius Education Solutions is an
Austin-based publisher dedicated to helping all students succeed on
the STAAR tests.--At Sirius, we take enormous pride in creating
innovative and effective test prep solutions designed to provide
enduring success for Texas educators and students.--Sirius
Education Solutions is a dynamic company willing to take risks, and
ready to help schools transform education.----Job
Summary:The--Account Executive--will manage a territory for our
test prep company, offering print and electronic learning materials
to K-12 educators and administrators at the building and district
level.--This is a full time, remote position open to people
residing in or willing to relocate to Texas.--The ideal candidate
will have a strong K-12 education sales background, a focus on
strengthening our connections with existing partner districts by
expanding initial programs to district-level multi-year
commitments, and an interest in growing with a successful small
- Develop and maintain a strategic territory sales plan,
cultivate new relationships, and ultimately drive new sales to
meet/exceed revenue targets.
- Conduct sales presentations, demonstrate product line and
initiate calls and emails necessary to develop a strong
relationship with prospective customers to drive sales.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, and
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including
contacts, calls, presentations, and sales for customers within the
- Provide detailed periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers,
alerting them to new products, services, and enhancements to
protect and grow customer base.
- Exhibit the ability to work independently and proactively in a
dynamic and fast-moving selling environment.
- Participate in networking opportunities, and act as company
representative at educational conferences and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation
- Ability to conduct online and in person meetings and maintain a
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoho One or related
- A willingness to travel within assigned territory, when
- Familiarity with Zoho One CRM and Analytics.
- Previous sales experience in K-12 education market,
specifically for supplemental materials and eLearning
- Knowledge of K-12 education, including assessment, digital
learning resources and educational technology.
- Experience in education policy, budgetary processes, and K-12
district-level sales.--Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, or
related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales experience required.
- At least three years of sales experience required.--Physical
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 or more pounds at times.--We encourage
everyone meeting the above qualifications to send a resume and
cover letter with salary requirement to:
Keywords: Sirius Education Solutions, Garland , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!