Spectrum Sales Specialist
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Full time and Part Time Positions available$15.00 per hour plus
Do you love engaging with customers and selling solutions that meet
their needs? Do you take pride in being a technology geek and
aspire to educate others about technology? Looking for a flexible
schedule? We are looking for highly motivated, highly enthusiastic,
sales compensation driven salespeople who can determine the
customer needs for various Charter Spectrum products and
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
To be successful in this role you need:
- Present, promote and sell Charter Spectrum TV, Digital
Streaming, Mobile and Broadband offerings within a retail
- Exceed sales targets and performance goals
- Build positive work relationships with customers and retail
employees to enhance the image and public perception of T-ROC
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with customers in
a constantly changing performance driven environment.
- Maintains sound knowledge of multiple Charter Spectrum and
competitor products and services
- Work closely with management, and other members of the sales
team to determine best practices, maximize customer satisfaction,
and support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Attend daily training sessions and sales calls during assigned
What's in it for you?
- It is all up to you! Uncapped commission and competitive hourly
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and
- Paid time off
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and
What you need to ROC the role:
- At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service
- Be motivated and eager to work under a sales compensation plan
(thrive on closing sales and optimize sales compensation earning
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular,
consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business
hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both
full and part time available.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling,
walking, standing and moving items
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with "Power of People and
Technology". You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest
brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your
knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your
What it is like to be a T-ROC'ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will
be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level
of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your
technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and
have fun the T-ROC way!EEO Information:Equal Opportunity Employer /
Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To
learn more use this link E-Verify
Keywords: T-ROC, Garland , Spectrum Sales Specialist, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!