Sales Manager - Remote - Retail
Company: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who We Are
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that
focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and
employees-to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and
hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and
intentionally push beyond what is considered "good enough."
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and
expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
We are currently looking for energetic, hardworking, friendly,
outgoing team members for the position of Sales Manager in 1990 E
Algonquin Rd Schaumburg Il 60173 location.
What You Will Do
- Recruit, evaluate and select qualified mortgage Loan
Originators and Branch Managers for employment.
- Assume leadership role amongst Loan Originators.
- Determine a prospect's needs and sell appropriate product; Sell
loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with
Cardinal's program guidelines.
- Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as
- Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real
estate and mortgage banking industries.
- Assist in planning and implementation of new sales and
marketing programs in the region. What You Need:
- NMLS license required.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing sales in the
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Ability to manage staff, lead department initiatives and work
well in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage originations; including product,
underwriting, investor and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities without
- Demonstrated proficiency in the recruitment and management of
residential mortgage loan origination professionals.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite software and the
internet. What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is
revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month
following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%-
Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, Garland , Sales Manager - Remote - Retail, Sales , Garland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!